<$BlogRSDUrl$>


search
for
 About Bioline  All Journals  Testimonials  Support Bioline  News

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Featured Issue: African Population Studies Vol.26 No.1

Nairobi
Nairobi, Kenya
Today we will be featuring an article from vol.26 no.1 of African Population Studies.

We are featuring African Population Studies on blog for the very first time! 

African Population Studies is a journal published by Union for African Population Studies. It focuses on issues relating to population and demographics that affect Africa. 
For more information on this journal, visit the Union for African Population Studies website: http://www.uaps-uepa.org/home/

The article, "Under-five mortality differentials in urban East Africa: a study of three capital cities" by Gideon Rutaremwa explores the differences in under-five mortality rates in three different East Africa cites: Nairobi, Dar-es Salaam and Kampala. Data was analyzed by a count-data regression model to understand the differences in relevant issues affecting under-five mortality rates.

The results indicate that Nairobi experiences lower mortality rates than the other two cities, and the overall study recommends that living conditions and the affects of these conditions should be examined in future studies.

For the complete article and other articles from this issue, go to: http://www.bioline.org.br/titles?id=ep&year=2012&vol=26&num=01&keys=v26n1

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

A great thanks to DR.INEGBEDION the man that help me when i was very sick, i and my husband where HIV positive and my little daughter had it too, I have try all my possible best to get cured but I couldn’t come up with anything, am from Congo married and Lives in USA I have gone to different hospital but no cure, when i discovered i was losing my mind because of thinking i will die soon, I informed my family back home in my country, they feet bad, but told me about a cure in Africa, they gave me the contact of DR.INEGBEDION, i contacted him and asked him what he can do for me to get cured, he told me what to do, and whats requested for the cure, that I should give my details to him and the man requested for items for the cure i and my husband provided everything to him on the evening of it he called me and told me what to do after two weeks i and my husband went for test and we where tested negative, is close to five months now theres no week i dont go for test just to be sure am okay, but all the results shows am perfectly fine, you can email him now through drinegbedionspellhomes@gmail.com or drinegbedionspellhome@outlook.com or call him on +2347063628174 or add him on his whats-app number at +2349051177568.

2:12 AM  
Blogger matt said...

I am indeed very happy for my life; My name is Vargas cynthia maye, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 5 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until last Month, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR. Ben helped someone in curing her HIV disease, quickly I copied his email which is (drbenharbalhome@gmail.com).I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in my life. if you are having a similar problems just email him on (drbenharbalhome@gmail.com) or simply whatsapp him on: +2348144631509.He can also cure disease like Cancer, Diabeties, Herpes. Etc. You can reach me on email: vargascynthiamaye1995@gmail.com

10:04 AM  
Blogger Paul van said...

Quiero compartir este maravilloso testimonio a las personas que están en el mismo problema que yo era antes de que me refiero al Dr. Aaron Serwaa. Estuve viviendo con el VIH durante los últimos 6 años, el mes pasado mientras estaba navegando en Internet sobre esta enfermedad mortal, vi un testimonio de alguien llamado Vera, testificando cómo ella fue curada del VIH por el Gran Dr. Aaron y decidí A enviar también a este hombre y decirle sobre mi problema y como hice eso, él me dijo que le enviara algunos de mis datos personales que hice y él me preparó una porción que tomé y entonces él me dijo que esperara una semana . Después de una semana me dijo que fuera para otra prueba de VIH, lo que hice y para mi mayor supresión se confirmó negativo. Todo gracias al Dr. Aaron y si sabes que estás en este mismo problema u otra enfermedad mortal envíalo por correo electrónico ahora (draaronserwaa@gmail.com) o ponte en contacto con él ahora en whatsaap: +233200801737. Usted puede conseguirme en el email: vanpaul462@gmail.com...

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Home Faq Resources Mailing List Email Bioline
© Bioline International, 1989 - 2010,
Site created and maintained by the Reference Center on Environmental Information, CRIA, Brazil